Becoming a Licensed Winery

To become a licenced winery you need approval from several government agencies.   We are exploring the adventure.  We have filed with the TTB, which is the federal government US Department of Treasury.  Filed as an LLC with the Secretary of State to get a business UBI number.

To obtain approval with the State Liquor board you need to get the TTB approval first, our application is under review (sitting in someones queue).


Leave a Reply